Jody A. Ruth, CEO — CPA, NACD Governance Fellow
Jody A. Ruth has a long-standing track record of achieving financial and operational success for companies by proactively bringing opportunities to the surface and creating action plans to achieve operating goals and to increase company value. She is a paid speaker on metrics effectiveness, achieving goals, strategic CFOs and a frequent facilitator for business roundtables.
Since founding Redstones, Ms. Ruth has partnered with her clients to achieve outstanding successes. Highlights of success include:
- Developing carrier relationships and leading efforts for structuring deal terms for a major media company creating a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO).
- Serving as CFO for a mobile satellite service provider through its high-growth period, managing cash and production, ensuring the business was self-funded and profitable, and culminating in its sale to a public company.
- Developing customer profitability models for a professional services agency, resulting in negotiations with a major customer that led to a doubling of profit.
- Developing a revised operating plan for a venture-backed company that was successfully implemented by the company to achieve its operational goals.
- Identifying the need for a revised strategy to include productization of IP for a professional services firm, resulting in record growth from implementing this strategy.
- Revising the selling strategy for a professional services firm for individual projects to a multi-year blanket agreement with specifics to be specified throughout the term. The win-win result was an immediate backlog in excess of current year revenues and increased efficiency for both customers and client due to focus on delivery and not negotiations.